Copyright © 2015, Central Falls Detention Facility Corporation
|8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||1-9 p.m.||No Visits||No Visits||No Visits||1-9 p.m.||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
|Pods||All Pods||All Pods||Pods|
|All Workers||All Workers|
- Detainees are authorized three (3) visiting periods OR one (1) extended visit and one (1) regular visit per week.
- All workers are authorized four (4) visiting periods OR two (2) extended visits per week, and are allowed to have visits on Saturdays and Sundays.
- A maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children at a time are allowed in the visiting room per detainee.
- Detainees on Administrative Detention or Administrative Segregation status may receive Video Visitation only (Monday – Friday) 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. and Saturday and Sunday 8:30 – 6:30 pm for one (1) hour in duration. Extended visits will not be allowed unless extenuating circumstances exist. Detainees on Disciplinary Segregation status are not authorized to have personal visits.
- All visits will start when the detainee signs into the Non-Contact Visiting Room. The one hour timeframe starts then as well.
- Visitors will not be processed after 8:00 p.m. during the week and 5:30 pm on the weekends.
- All non-contact visitation telephones are recorded and monitored.
NOTE: Visitation may be cancelled or delayed due to hazardous or severe weather and/or during facility emergencies. Visitors are encouraged to check the facility website for cancellation and/or delay announcements.