Copyright © 2009, Central Falls Detention Facility Corporation
|8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||1-9 p.m.||No Visits||No Visits||No Visits||1-9 p.m.||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
|Pods||All Pods||All Pods||Pods|
|All Workers||All Workers|
- Detainees are authorized three (3) visiting periods or one (1) extended visit per week and one (1) regular visit.
- All workers are authorized four (4) visiting periods per week or two (2) extended visits and are allowed to have visits on Saturday and Sunday.
- Maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children at a time in the visiting room per detainee.
- G-Pod detainees on Administrative Detention status will receive video visitation only. (Monday and Friday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm); Saturday and Sunday 8:30 am - 6:30 pm). Those detainees on Disciplinary Status will be authorized Legal visits only.
- I, F, and J1 Pod Detainees will conduct their visits in the secured rooms in Non-Contact Visiting Room, thus remaining separate from the general population.
- All visits will start when the detainee signs in the Non-Contact Visiting Room. The one hour time frame starts then as well.
- Visitors who report after 8:00 pm during the week and 6:00pm during the weekend will be charged for the full hour of visitation. Visitors who report after 8:15 pm during the week and 6:15 pm on weekends will not be processed and will be turned away.
- All Non-Contact visitation telephones are recorded.