Copyright © 2019, Central Falls Detention Facility Corporation
NON-CONTACT VISITATION SCHEDULE
|Day of Week||Visiting Hours||Housing Units|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m||Pods F,H, J-2, K and all workers|
|Monday||1-9 p.m.||All Pods|
|Friday||1-9 p.m.||All Pods|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m||Pods A, B, C, D, E, I, J-1, L and all workers|
Visitors will NOT be processed during the following cut-off times:
Monday and Friday 2:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Visitors will not be processed after 8:15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 10:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Visitors will NOT be processed after 5:45 p.m.
- Detainees are authorized three (3) visiting periods OR one (1) extended visit and one (1) regular visit per week.
- All workers are authorized four (4) visiting periods OR two (2) extended visits per week, and are allowed to have visits on Saturdays and Sundays.
- A maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children at a time are allowed in the visiting room per detainee.
- Detainees on Disciplinary Segregation status are not authorized to have personal visits.
- All visits will start when the detainee signs into the Non-Contact Visiting Room. The one hour timeframe starts then as well.
- Visitors will not be processed after 8:00 p.m. during the week and 5:30 pm on the weekends.
- All non-contact visitation telephones are recorded and monitored.
NOTE: Visitation may be canceled or delayed due to hazardous or severe weather and/or during facility emergencies. Visitors are encouraged to check the facility website for cancelation and/or delay announcements.