Copyright © 2016, Central Falls Detention Facility Corporation
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance - through United Healthcare of New England, available to all full-time employees at a nominal weekly cost.
- Dental Insurance – through Blue Cross / Blue Shield Dental, available to all full-time employees at a nominal weekly cost.
- Vision Insurance – through VSP available to all full-time employees at a nominal weekly cost.
- Basic Life Insurance & AD & D - premiums are paid for by the Central Falls Detention Facility Corporation and as described in the amount of $75,000 for all full-time employees.
- Short Term & Long Term Disability – core plan paid for by the Central Falls Detention Facility Corporation without charge to employees.
- 401K Plan – In accordance with the terms and conditions of the Facility’s 401(k) Plan, the company matches $.50 for each dollar the employee sets aside, not to exceed 3% of the employee’s salary.
- Tuition Assistance – The Facility currently provides up to $1,500 per year in tuition assistance in accordance with the terms and conditions of Wyatt Detention Facility’s Policy concerning tuition assistance.
- Personal Days – All full-time employees who have completed their probationary period are granted two paid days per year.
- Vacation Time – accrues at 1.54 hours/week to a maximum of two weeks during the first five years of employment with the company. Vacation Time may be used upon completion of the probationary period.
- Sick Time – accrues at 1.23 hours/week to a maximum of eight days per year. Sick time may be used upon the completion of the probationary period.